Join the world’s most influential sustainability leaders at GreenBiz 17 (Feb. 14-16 in Phoenix, AZ). This annual forum convenes more than 800 corporate executives, NGOs, academics and public officials to explore the critical challenges, trends and opportunities in sustainable business today — and tomorrow. Join us this winter for inspiring, actionable ideas to help your organization achieve and exceed its sustainability goals. Learn more and save 10% on registration with discount code GB17F500 here: http://grn.bz/gb17f500
Join us at the 2nd annual Sustainable Innovation in Sport conference on 22-23 February, 2017 in
Munich, Germany – a two day meeting bringing together industry stakeholders and influencers who
are engendering positive environmental impact through sport.
This event follows a highly successful first edition of Sustainable Innovation in Sport in 2015 which
was launched during the historic COP21 in Paris, and is the culmination of ongoing work with sports
groups driving for sustainability to be an integral part of overall strategy.
This two day meeting will deep dive into how the wider industry can impact the reduction of carbon
emissions of large scale sports by ensuring sustainable operations, as well as how we can engage and
educate consumers and fans more broadly to encourage sustainable behavior change.
Register for the conference here.
Leading Speakers Include:
- David Stubbs, Consultant, Former Head of Sustainability London 2012
- Michelle Lemaître, Head of Sustainability and Olympic Legacy, International Olympic Committee
- Neil Beecroft, Sustainability Manager, UEFA and Euro 2016
- Garry Connelly, Deputy President and Environmental Ambassador, FIA Institute
- Susie Tomson, Sustainability Director, Land Rover BAR
- Viviane Fraisse, Head of Sustainable Development, Roland Garros
- Michael Lloyd, Deputy Stadium Manager, Arsenal Football Club
- Norman Vossschulte, Director of Guest Experience, Philadelphia Eagles
- Fredrik Lindgren, Head of Corporate Sustainability, PGA European Tour
- Russell Seymour, Sustainability Manager, Marylebone Cricket Club (Lord’s), Chairman, BASIS
- How sport organisations are ingraining sustainability into their philosophy
- How large scale sport events can instigate behavioural change, promote a more sustainable lifestyle and leave a lasting legacy
- The role of athletes, sponsors and broadcasters in spreading the sustainability message
- How to integrate sustainability into the design and operation of stadiums and venues
- How to tackle sport’s huge travel footprint
- How technology is making a sustainable impact on and off the field
- Education initiatives to further environmental awareness amongst youth and sport professionals
Learn more at sustainableinnovationinsport.org